A well-crafted take on functional display and storage, this contemporary cabinet pairs warm wood tones with polished metal for a refined use of materials and finishes. Framed in a Warm Slate finish, its shadow box-like design features ample open space and adjustable glass shelves. On the right, its Sepia burl clad storage space is accented by Champagne Gold hardware, creating the appearance of an asymmetrical, box-within-a-box. For added function, the center shelf features a pullout tray for service, or a place to rest one’s glass while admiring books and collectables. Both sides are fully finished, so it can function as a free-floating divider or a wall piece.
42W x 18D x 82H
- Case finished in Warm Slate.
- Metal trim and hardware in Champagne Gold.
- Frame box of door area, door fronts and top of pull out shelf in Sepia Burl.
- Two doors on right side with two interior adjustable glass shelves.
- Left side with top and middle fixed shelves. Center pullout work surface and open back. Case is finished on both sides.
- Work surface height: 34".
*Availability and shipping times may vary. Please call or email for more information.